Agreed statements & reportsPour les titres français, cliquez ici
- Our Evangelical Neighbours: A Catholic Reflection on Evangelical Christianity (2016)
- Nos voisins évangéliques : Réflexion sur l’évangélisme chrétien (2016)
- Our Roman Catholic Neighbours (June 27, 2019)
- Nos voisins catholiques romains (June 27, 2019)
A Working Group composed of four Roman Catholics and four Evangelicals met four times between December 2008 and October 2009 to consider the possibility of establishing a formal dialogue. In October 2009 the Working Group issued its final report recommending formal dialogue. This recommendation was approved by the CCCB Permanent Council and by the Board of the EFC in the spring of 2010, and members were appointed. The Dialogue began to meet twice a year starting in March 2011.
- To engage in dialogue, seeking mutual understanding, learning from one another, dispelling harmful stereotypes, seeking ways and means to foster unity in Christ.
- To pray together, seeking to gather together on holy ground under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- To witness to our common faith in Jesus Christ
Six participants from each side, including theological, pastoral and administrative leadership and also representative of the regions of Canada, plus one staff person from each side.